What does a Robot Mowing Standard Professional Installation include?
- Basic installation of cable wire on freshly mowed grass (grass must be mowed prior to installation).
- Standard laying of appropriate guide wire and perimeter wire in yard including along fences, walls, driveways and walkways.
- Crossing driveway or hardscapes with no modification included (expansion joints used).
- Delivery of robotic mower and accompanying parts.
- Installation of charging/docking station (maximum distance from electrical outlet is 25 feet).
- Unlocking of robotic mower (security code to be provided to customer).
- Testing to ensure proper installation and operation.
- General introduction and tutorial.
- App setup and connectivity syncing (when applicable).
- Final cleanup of job site.
- Execution of a certificate of completion.
- One (1) pre-delivery inspection of your property to assess installation requirements
- Two (2) post-installation visits within 30 days to make sure your robot mower is working properly.
What is not included with the Standard Professional Installation?
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Property modifications to existing landscape.
- Moving or installing electrical outlets.
- Crossing driveway or hardscapes with modifications.
- Modifications to fences (whether invisible pet fences or perimeter fences).
- Modifications to islands or flower beds.
- Grinding down roots or other items.
Note: The installer will negotiate any additional fees related to the installation such as those noted above that are not included in the standard installation.