The robot mower has a great A.S.S. (Adaptive Slope Speed).
It has a built-in sensor that reads the slope.
- Going downhill the robot mower slows down.
- Going uphill, the robot mower maintains it's speed.
- Excellent climbing skills
- 1/4 acre model can handle a 40% gradient or 22° slope.
- 1 acre model can handle a 45% gradient or 24° slope.
Along with having a great A.S.S. our robot mowers have a good slope drive correction.
This allows them to correct for the slope they are on.
Ultimately this creates less stress on the turf.